♥Thursday, January 21, 2010.

I need to blog on this ! SO CMI :'(.
At first i thought i mayb get silver or bronze due to lack of training for napfa for 3 years.
But WTH i could have get Gold if i get a C in Standing Board Jump (SBJ) as I hav met the minimum requirements for the other stations.
The minimum critera for gold is to get Grade C for all stations and total of 21 points.
But I get a E for SBJ :(. It is so wasted.. Jus coz of 1 item -.-".
Mayb coz i m too heavy and lack of training my jump :(.
If i can take a retest and have the time for it, i mayb go again lol.
CLICK ABOVEEEE. <3
xProfile.

? Name: Janis aka pLAayz
? Phrase: It's a cmi case
? DOB: 21 Dec
? Hobbies: being with frens,
fun,
videos, pool, thrills, outdoors,
ktv(voice's sux ;p), my bed zZz & stuff tat's cool
? Likes: Ice-Cream, Chocolates and Strawberry Cake
? Wishes: Complete Diploma in LOM, Career(yet to discover), Be Slimmer and More clothes!
? BFFs: Bro QX & Lie Bee